Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick Days

Liam and I have been pretty sick since Saturday. Ada, thankfully is feeling OK besides an occasional runny nose. We've all been stuck at home in our pajamas for quite some time now, but that doesn't mean we haven't been goofing off a bit in between sniffles.

Ada is getting very good at holding her head up now.


Brother and Sister each think the other one is pretty cool.


I dressed Ada up in a bonnet. I love bonnets...probably because I read Little House on the Prairie over and over and over again when I was younger.


By this point Ada was tired of posing for the camera.



This picture really cracks me up!


We're slowly working on getting better. Liam is off to the farm today so that I can get a chance to take a nap and try to shake off this cold. I have to go grocery shopping today and I'm looking forward to it. It's Wednesday now and today will be the first time I'll have left the house since Friday!

4 comments:

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

oh man I LOVE the last picture of Ada! It's the kleeper for sure!
HOpe you are feeling better and you have a good shopping experiance today:)

kathryn

Karyn said...

Get well, Ness....hope a day with a nap involved does the trick.

Great photos! Especially the last one of Ada. HaHaHa. I saved it to my files so I can put it in my screen saver. Hope that's OK.

Karyn said...

Oh, I was also going to say that I also love bonnets - probably for the same reason :)

Kathryn always wore a bonnet when we went out - often even after she could walk. Lana had a true "little House" bonnet which her mom gave to me for Kath. That is the one she wore until she was probably 3. I gave it back to Lana for her girls, but I don't think she used it. Too bad, it was so cute.

I think I'll go dig up a photo of Kath in her Little House bonnett and post it on my blog...just for fun.

I'm glad there is someone else in this world that still puts bonnets on their little girl.

arlene said...

Adorable! Cute! So sweet! I love these two SO much! Great photos.

Grandma Town is missing them already.