Monday, April 21, 2008

Springtime Woes

We were thisclose to spring. The snow had melted, the perennials were popping up, the geese were returning...spring was almost here. Almost. We'll just have to wait a few more weeks for spring now because the dump of snow we got yesterday and today is downright ridiculous. And, as far as I know, it supposed to snow for two more days.


The view from my back door. We had just brought out Liam's basketball net and were playing basketball out on the lawn last week.


I had even brought out my lanterns for summer.

Not even the Jehovah's Witnesses could escape this dump of snow.

I think you'll all agree with me when I say IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

1 comment:

Grandma Farm said...

Canmore doesn't have anything like that! I sure hope all the snow is gone again by the time we come back!!