Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring!

Yay! Spring is here!

It's spring cleaning time which means I'm finally getting around to some of those jobs that have been bugging me all winter. The trim on the bedroom windows and kitchen window were painted today and I also got around to washing the upstairs windows too.

Liam and I went for a run today and when I got home he was fast asleep. I let him have a little nap outside - don't worry grandmas, I checked on him frequently. In Europe, they often put their babies outside to nap in the fresh air!

I, in the meantime, took the opportunity to wash the outside of the windows...I think Liam got the better end of this deal!


1 comment:

Grandma Farm said...

Yes, babies napped quite often in their prams in the afternoon. Somehow life was so much simpler back than. All that fresh air is great for Liam. I managed to get a few windows washed as well.

Grandma Farm