Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Boy Turns Two

From this at two months...



to this, at two years of age...



I remember when this guy was only two...it didn't seem that long ago.

Liam 'blowing' out his sparklers (on the left, his future bride is looking unimpressed)...

Mmmm...that cake must have been good because it's all over Joel, Josiah and Liam...

Liam opening one of his presents. Oh, look, it's a diaper shirt for Ada. Sorry kid, it doesn't matter if you turned two, the baby still gets more attention.
Grandma Town hogging, I mean holding, Ada. That night, I could smell Grandma Town on Ada after everyone had gone home. Grandma Town is like a cat - she marks her grandchildren with her scent glands.


Happy Birthday, big guy!

2 comments:

Grandma Farm said...

Happy Birthday little man! Boy, time flies, so grown up already. He was in the Little Tikes car the other day getting "groceries", and he kept having to climb out with a look of disgust on his face to get his "keys". Then he "remembered" they were in his pocket. So back into the car he went only to climb out again with a look of disgust...
Must be something that happens quite often at home.

I remember quite well Nethanel being only two. I'm sure Liam is going be just as hunky as Nethanel in 15 years time.

Karyn said...

great photos of a super cute little man! Happy Birthday, Liam! (OK, I know it's pretty late, but really...I WAS thinking of him on his BD).