Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nap Time?

Nap Time is a rather loosely used term around here. Liam rarely, if ever, takes naps anymore. His nap time consists of playing quietly in his room for about an hour after lunch. This quiet time is more for my sanity's sake than for his rest.

Ada, however can sleep like a machine during the day (the nights are a whole 'nother story). When she starts to fuss I can just lay her down in the play pen and walk away. No nursing or rocking her to sleep needed. I lay her down, she wiggles around under the covers, gives a smile and promptly falls asleep.

So imagine my surprise when I laid Ada down for a nap today and didn't hear her quiet snores, but instead heard her giggling and squealing.

Can you guess what I found when I went to investigate?


Apparently, Big Brother doesn't think Ada needs naps either. They were having so much fun together, I had to take a video of it...



Ada, thankfully, still took a good nap once I finally got her brother out of there.

2 comments:

arlene said...

I love those little glimpses of chubby cheeks! You can hear how happy she is to have her big brother in there with her!

Grandma Farm said...

Sheesh, they are cute!!