Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Nialle picked out these wonderful flowers for my Valentine's Day gift. I love the bouquet because it has Gerber daisies and Freesias in it - just like my bridal bouquet! He gets extra points this year!
Nialle's mom also made me the cutest little book to slip in my purse for "all my lists" (and there are many, many lists). It's a lovely accessory for my type A personality!




Baby toys are no longer cutting it for Liam. He would much rather play with whatever I happen to be using or needing at the moment (such as a pen, fork, brush, computer etc). Rattles? He snubs his nose at those. Stuffed animals? Puh-lease! But give him his Daddy's headphones or his daddy's USB stick and he'll play for hours!

Speaking of daddy, I think Nialle is Liam's favorite person in the world. Nialle will walk in the door and Liam will just start to coo, smile, kick and shake all over with excitement as soon as he sees him. It makes it hard to convince Nialle that Liam was really fussy all day. I think Nialle is definitely the fun parent in this relationship...after all, Nialle's the one who gives Liam airplane rides and I'm the one who makes Liam have tummy time and picks the boogies out of his nose. Can you really blame him?

No comments: