Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's Thursday and Vanessa is trying to make supper...


Ok, Liam, Mommy's just going to put you down now and get the rice going, OK?

Wehhhhhh

I'll be real quick, you just lay there and wait for Mommy to finish, OK?

Wehhhhhh

No, no, Liam, you can't keep trying to roll, you've hit the dishwasher, try roll the other way.

Wehhhhhh

No, no, Liam, don't chew on the bottom of the broom; that's gucky!

Wehhhhh

Just five more minutes, OK and I'll be done. Can you wait? Let's sing! Itsy, bitsy spider....


Wehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok, Ok, I've got you.

*happy coos*

Ok, now mom's just going to look away from you for two seconds. That's it, only two seconds, just to see what time it is, OK? One....two...I'm going to look now...

WEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Grandma Farm said...

Ok, Liam is it time for Grandma Farm to come over and play with you??

arlene said...

This time of the day is called "the arsenic hour" by many Moms...cause if you had any arsenic you'd be tempted to give it to them or take it yourself!

Except Liam is far too cute (even when he's grupmy) to even think about getting frustrated at! But...I feel your pain. LOL

I love the blog Ness!