Thursday, February 28, 2008

Second Ultrasound of Second Baby

Here's the latest ultrasound pictures of Baby #2. On all accounts the baby seems very healthy and is doing quite well. This one is much more squirmy than Liam ever was - more than once I've been woken up at 6am by someone pummeling on my tummy! I'm not complaining at all because feeling your baby move is a wonderful thing. Only four short months until we see this new one face-to-face!

See the alignment of the hands? I think the baby is showing me it will enjoy knitting!

A view of the baby's precious feet.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

It is so amazing that we can all share in the preview of your precious little one. Give him/her a little pat for Auntie Karyn. :)

Janice posted an ultrasound photo of her bundle that is truly unique - a full face...go see on her facebook site.

Karyn said...

Meant to say...I love the little feet pictures!

Thanks for sharing

arlene said...

Oh! I'm so excited!! Such a blessing that baby is growing and healthy. 4 months seems like such a long time. Looking at the latest pics of Kaden and Seth I can't wait to kiss a little baby face.
grandma town

Kindra said...

Wow that is so exciting Vanessa! I love the pics of the baby's little feet :)

I'm guessing you guys didn't find out the sex??