Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome, Ada!

Ada Grace arrived at 4:53pm on July 9, 2008 (her daddy's 26th birthday)! In spite of our IUGR scare, Ada weighed a healthy 8lbs 3oz at birth. She is a healthy and content little girl.


Just a few minutes old...

I felt wonderful after the delivery. I'm glad I chose not to have an epidural - I think it made all the difference with our nursing and my recovery was much quicker this time around.



Liam and Grandma Town meet Ada for the first time...
Peacefully sleeping...

Striking a thoughtful pose. Look at her hair, it's strawberry blond!

The family enjoying a 'quiet' night at home...

3 comments:

Kindra said...

Oh what a beautiful girl! Thanks for sharing pics of her Vanessa.

Grandma Farm said...

Oh, all that waiting is finally over and now she is a week old already!!

arlene said...

Great pics! I miss her! It's been a very long week, and I can't EVEN wait to see her tomorrow!!!