Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Giggles

As babies go, Ada is quite different from Liam when he was a baby. Liam was one of those kids who kind of motored around contentedly - never quite fussy, but also never showing too much enthusiasm. Liam was an occasional chuckler (is that a word?); Ada on the other hand, squeals, giggles and guffaws at 3 months of age. Case in point:



Sorry the video is a bit dark. I love how she just gets so pooped at the end that she just has to pop her thumb into her mouth!

One of my friends works as a nurse at the Stollery in Edmonton and says that baby laughs are the best because they are so pure and hearty. I have to agree!

2 comments:

arlene said...

Too funny! I can't wait to hear her on Saturday night. I'm sure she'll have lots too laugh at!

Karyn said...

Baby Giggles are God's cure for everything. Is there anyone who can resist them?

Ada is just too cute!